Monday, September 20, 2010

September 19, 2010 - Pain level 5

Finally!!!  My pain is back down to a 5.  I feel normal again - whatever normal is.  I really wanted to go to church today but couldn't wake up in time.  Fortunately, the fatigue has gotten better over the day so I'm hoping I can be a little bit productive Monday.  I was able to put the laundry away and to rip apart a wool skirt so I can make either a skirt for one of the girls or a small purse out of it. And I got caught up on my pain journal.   I've been up half the night and I'm feeling sleepy so I'm headed to bed.  I've not figured out yet why I can be so tired but sleep will not come.  Does anyone know the answer to that question?????

See you tomorrow, oops today... hopefully, much earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.