Monday, September 20, 2010

September 17 and 18, 2010 - Pain Level 6

Friday the pain was almost back to normal.  Doesn't mean I'm pain free because that never happens but it was down to a 6 Friday and "normal" is a 5 or 6.  It would have been nice if the fatigue had gotten better with the pain but it didn't.  I still had no energy.  With the pain, I can take a pain pill and eventually  reach a point where I can move around and do things.  The fatigue is not so "generous".  There is no way to work though it.  I wake up and feel alive and well for about 3 minutes and then realize that I'm too exhausted to get out of the bed.  On the 18th Bill and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. I wanted so much to fix him a nice supper when he got home from work but I didn't have the energy. I am so blessed to be married to this wonderful man who takes up the slack of what I can't do.  He loves me unconditionally and believes me when I tell him how bad I hurt or how tired i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.