Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just a quick check in

It's almost 1am Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. I'm back in bed after my early evening nap. I should have kept my mouth shut about hoping to have 3 good days in a row. Monday I slept 14 or 15 hours until a wrong number called and woke me up. I felt awful about sleeping because it was Bill's day off. Bless his heart, he can tell what's going on with me even when I can't or at least won't admit it. Today was even worse and I'm starting to think I need to go to the doc but I don't know which one. I hope I'll feel up to writing to
catch this up tomorrow. Until then, good night n
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.