Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 7, 2010 - Pain Level 5

This was another day of horrible fatigue but the pain is back to my normal. .  I was so incredibley tired but couldn't fall asleep until almost 6 and had to be back up at 9 to take my mother in law  to have some blood drawn.  Still falling asleep sitting up so I'm off to take a nap.





































                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.