Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 28, 2010 - Pain level 4

Tuesday was one of the best days I've had in months!!  It's for sure the least amount of pain I've had in a while.  While really digging having the windows and doors open, I sat at the dining room table and worked on a baby quilt for a friend's new son.  It was so good to be creative again.  :-)  It's almost finished.  I'll post a picture when I'm done.


Unfortunately, I was feeling so well that I didn't pace myself properly.  :-(  I was having so much fun putting my blocks and rows together that I didn't have the common sense to go to bed at a decent hour.  That's what happens with those of us who have Fibromyalgia, we finally get a good day and we try to make up for the days, weeks or even months of feeling like death warmed over.  The result is a very bad day or days afterward.  I finally came to my senses about 5 am Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and went to bed.  I really wanted to stay up and finish putting my slashing on the quilt.  I got it pinned on and went to bed.  I fold newsletters at the church on the fourth Wednesday so no staying in bed all day to recover.  What have I done to myself and when will I learn???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.