Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'm Still Alive!

Just checking in to say hello and let you know that I've not totally abandoned the blog.  I think I wrote about downsizing to a 2 bedroom condo in August last year.  Well, that didn't work out.  We were going nuts in such a small space so when our lease was up we found a house. Yep, two moves in six months. Yep, it did me in.

We moved the the last week of February to a cute little farm house out in the country.  So far out in the country that satellite internet is our only option.  :-) I was in bed most of March recovering from the move and the cold weather continuing through April didn't help my recovery.  Now that it's finally warm I'm making progress unpacking our things and finding a home for them.  It's very slow going and I'm getting rid of more and more stuff. I'm hoping our next move won't be for quiet sometime but I'm determined there will be a lot less to move!

Since we don't have internet at home yet, I'm getting to know the ladies at the local County Library really well. LOL I make the 10 mile drive into town several times a week to use the computer.  To say that I have had internet withdrawals is an understatement. I had just discovered the world of Pinterest before we moved and not being able to browse all the wonderful sewing and primitive decorating ideas there has been hard to adjust to.

I'm headed to see my grandchildren my daughter and her family tomorrow for about 10 days.  I think that I have things put away well enough that I can start writing again and then making the journey to the library to post.  It may take me a few days after I get back to rest but I'm ready to blog again.  Since my blogging has been hit or miss the last year you wouldn't think that I'd be missing it but I am.  Now that I've recovered from moving and some other stresses in my life, my pain is at a point where I actually feel like writing.

My time on the computer is almost over so I'll sign off.  Look to hear from me again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.