Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year, A New Start

It's 2012!  Hard to believe isn't it.  My fibro pain (Level 6 or 7) messed up our New Years eve plans.  As if the pain and fatigue wasn't enough, I had a horrible cold and a 101.4 fever.

Our plans had been to have "Christmas" with our godchildren and their parents.  I hated having to cancel but I knew I was in no shape to go anywhere and have a good time.  I was also concerned about passing on what ever I had in case it wasn't just a cold.  Our oldest goddaughter is recovering from surgery and because of that she doesn't have many days that she can miss school  Her sister turns 2 next week and their mom is expecting our third godchild in June.  With all that they have going on, I didn't want to add to it.

I'm still in at a Level 5 or 6 pain wise but I am much better than I was this time yesterday.  I am very grateful for that improvement.  




I'm going to "cheat" a little on this post and send you over to my blog, Rambling Thoughts of a Southern Lady for my first post of 2012.  I'm not making resolutions this year.  I'm making life changes.  I'd love to hear what your plans for the New Year are!


Here's one that I recommend we all take on:

Photo credit:  Fibro TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.