Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm Alive and Kinda Well

I'm just stopping by to say hello. I'm working on a post regarding how Fibro completely changes our lives. I'm also working on one about how we can have fun with our grandchildren even with Fibro pain. Unfortunately, I've got something wrong with my right hand/wrist/arm. Using it definitely makes it much worse. Don't know if it's a Fibro problem or an Ortho one. Being out of town makes it more of a challenge because It's been so long since I lived here, I no longer have a doc who will not make snide comments about my pain medication. Plus anywhere I go will be out of network any where I go. I have a brace for my carpel tunnel that helped it but it's been misplaced and I refuse to pay $20 for another one. For now it seems that my only solution is to not use it.

Tomorrow the grandchildren and I are going to make a cake. I'll supervise the ingredients being added and mixed together. It's something we can do together with limited movement for me so my pain should stay down. I'll let u know how it goes.

Cynthia the Fibromyalgia Grandma BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. Hi thanks 4 the update.Found u at Featured Fibro Blog. Great stuff

    ReplyDelete

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.