Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 12, 2010 - Pain level 8

The more I try to have a normal life the more my pain goes up.  We got home from the Celtic Fest and I took a shower and had to nap before I could do anything.  I am getting more and more frustrated as it becomes more obvious that I can't be "normal", I can't work and Social Security just keeps denying me.  Maybe if they sent someone to spend a couple of days with me, they'd see my limitations.  I was unable to post from Sunday till Thursday because of my pain and fatigue.  What good is a pain journal if you are in too much pain to post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.